- Tacos, nachos, enchiladas……
- Pretty much anything you want to add a Mexican zing to.
- Use as a rub on chicken, fish, beef, pork, and lamb.
- Use as a flavourful seasoning in a wet dish.
- Think salsas, soups, dips. Add it to sour cream and lime juice, for a yummy dip.
- Fantastic added to butter and lathered on a cob of corn – Yum!
Ingredients in alphabetical order: allspice, bay leaf, black pepper, brown rice flour, cardamom, cayenne, celery seed, chili, cloves, coriander seed, corn flour (maize), cumin, garlic, ginger, mace, masa, mustard, nutmeg, onion, oregano, paprika smoked, sea salt, sugar brown, white pepper.
Blended by Spicecraft, in their own facility, from the highest quality local and imported ingredients.
Gluten free, diary free, soy free, msg free, vegan.
There are no reviews yet.